TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One positive thing about today!

+14
recsirec
Scott
06-02-2012-1-00
Harlequin
Tojeem
DyingFlowers
Mim
Revenant
VioletQaia
Owen
SoulKnife
analaine
ilovevoldemort
Joakim
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One positive thing about today!  - Page 2 Empty Re: One positive thing about today!

Post  Joakim Mon May 21, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks Harle =) And congrats on the pay increase! I bet you've earned it =)
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

One positive thing about today!  - Page 2 Empty Re: One positive thing about today!

Post  Owen Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm

VioletQuia (possibly spelt wrong) is joining Mole People Nation... and so... sacrificing Joakim Twisted Evil mu hahahaha... yey Razz
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Mon May 21, 2012 10:46 pm

I was mentioned a lot in the rules for the Mole People group. This, however, has a downside. It all ended with me being sacrificed.

And also, Cole has cheered me up, I really should tell him. He just plays the game a lot =)
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulKnife Sat May 26, 2012 3:20 am

I got a new bike!! :D And everyone's been really nice to me today. :)
SoulKnife
SoulKnife

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

^ That's epic! What color is it? Not the people that have been nice to you, but, the bike.

I've learned a very important lesson today. I want to live. I can cut and burn all I want, but I don't think I'll give sui another attempt in a long time.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulKnife Thu May 31, 2012 4:25 am

Joakim wrote: That's epic! What color is it? Not the people that have been nice to you, but, the bike.

That's hilarious, Joakim!! The bike is blue-ish, and, just in case, the people are white. :) And that's an awesome lesson, I just wish it was easier to remember when I need it :/

Today I realized I've gained an awful lot of self-control the past half year, and I am also more convinced each day that giving up forever is an awful decision. I was also very very close to feeling truthfully happy and awake today. It's nice to know that it's still possible to feel that way after all of this.
SoulKnife
SoulKnife

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanya Thu May 31, 2012 7:21 am

Today is payday for me! After today I will be rich (for a short while anyway) Smile
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 am

SoulKnife wrote:Today I realized I've gained an awful lot of self-control the past half year, and I am also more convinced each day that giving up forever is an awful decision. I was also very very close to feeling truthfully happy and awake today. It's nice to know that it's still possible to feel that way after all of this.

That makes my day a bit. Smile I'm glad to see you post that. I lurk on your journal sometimes, but never know what to say. I feel glad that you're happier again.

Today I did a drawing in art therapy that I'm actually proud of.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDragon Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Today I finished my very first bracelet that I'm going to sell. It was made for one of my brother's friends. It's also the first piece I'm entering in an online contest (I don't expect to win--there are people who are FAR more skilled on that website--but I'm excited to actually have something to enter this time).

RedDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:53 pm

^ That's awesome. You should post a photo! Smile Good luck in the contest, too. You never know what might happen.

I slept well last night. It's a small thing but it does make me feel a bit better.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDragon Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:17 am

RedDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:14 am

Wow, that's well done. Good for you! Very Happy I hope you come out well in the contest.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDragon Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Thanks Smile

RedDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm going to start trying to post in this thread more often. I keep forgetting it's here. Today is a beautiful, perfect fall day. I woke up feeling blah, but getting out and taking a walk helped a lot. I love the way the weather can lift my mood like that sometimes.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 pm

My parents came home from my older brother today. That's good news because I'm not feeling to hot, I haven't told them, I just told my mom that I had missed them. I don't normally miss them, but this time I actually did. Now I have someone to cook for, yay! =)

^ RedDragon: That bracelet looked awesome! I don't get how everyone can be so good at something. Keep it up!
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDragon Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:44 am

A friend bought me and a few other people dinner tonight at a Korean BBQ, which was pretty awesome. Also got my order of Buckyballs (magnetic balls that are a lot of fun to play with, and which lead to a lot of jokes Very Happy)

Joakim wrote:^ RedDragon: That bracelet looked awesome!
Thanks!

I don't get how everyone can be so good at something. Keep it up!
The trick is to find something you enjoy enough that you'll keep doing it even though you're terrible at it. And then over time you'll become good at it because of all the practice. My first attempts at chainmail were horrendously bad.

RedDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 pm

I might get to see the girl i have a crush on today :3
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I got some cash from the Försäkringskassan, the first word means insurance, not sure how to translate the whole word though. I knew I would be getting some money, turns out I got waaay more than I thought. I got it because I'm going to start some activity, to have something to do. This covers the months from April-October this year. Every month from now on I'll get some money as well.

There's a problem, I haven't had any money for a long time, so I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm going to save some of it and buy necessary stuff with some, but what about the rest? Saving is always good I suppose =)

Anyway, this caught me off-guard and I got a bit shocked. A nice surprise though! =)
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDragon Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 am

Desert Bus For Hope just hit $1 million lifetime donations. FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

RedDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanya Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Talked to my boss today and I got my leave from 7 December till 2 January. Everyone that reads my journal will know how badly I wanted this. After the bad year I had I need this break so bad. I am so happy about this.Very Happy And I got to help a friend that is still in high school with a temp job. And if I did work my money out the right way and my boss won't cheat me, I would be able to upgrade my PC enough to be able to play Witcher 2 over my 3 week break.
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanya Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

My boss told me my leave will start a day early, so as from today I am officially on leave. He didnt cheat me with my cash. Woohoo! I can afford my to upgrade my pc like I wanted. I am so happy and excited Smile
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm

The workouts are getting easier. I don't get the feeling like I'm about to throw up anymore. Maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough, I don't know. I do feel like I'm pushing myself, I lie on the floor the 15 seconds of rest I get between the sets, haha. It feels really good afterwards =)
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:25 am

I started my food safety thing today. Its a two day thing.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Nepenthe Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:30 am

Well this was yesterday, but I'm still feeling proud, so...

I was able to hang out with a group of friends for the first time in awhile, meaning that my anxiety and depression might be loosening up.
Nepenthe
Nepenthe

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulKnife Fri May 03, 2013 2:32 am

I played a soli with my clarinet buddies at the concert today. And...I saw my grandma, and got a hug from her, and hung out with my friend who bought me dinner and we ate in the car. It was so much fun! Oh, and the other band played one of my favorite songs. :)
SoulKnife
SoulKnife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next