TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters to D1

+4
DyingFlowers
TheButler
Joakim
Owen
8 posters

Go down

Letters to D1 Empty Letters to D1

Post  Owen Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 am

D1 may NEVER read this or even know it exsists... but If they do, if you do, I would love for the Old SI Friends to write you letters here to tell you how much we still love you and how much you have helped us cheers
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Letters to D1 Empty Re: Letters to D1

Post  Owen Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 am

In Loving Memory of my hero D1

There once was someone who hosted,
A lot of forums!
To help A LOT of lost souls…
In A LOT of different situations…
Even though they did not have to do anything at all…

D1, I do not know the reason why the sites closed.
I do not think I will ever know.
But I still love you so much.

You have saved my life.

Nobody knows how true that is when I say that.

Before the forum I faked my life in the outside world. Everyday I went to college and work and acted happy because I could not tell people anything was wrong because I was too scared of the attention and the reaction I’d receive.

At my lowest weight I shown my neglectful mother (who abandoned me for her new boyfriend) I shown her me the 18year old in skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt… knowing my ribs shown, stomach concaved and my legs were twigs… her reaction was not to help but to shout I look disgusting, if I do not gain weight she will throw me in a F-ing mental hospital… then she returned back to her boyfriends house… never checking my condition or paying attention again… now I’m 21... That time may be why I hid even more what was wrong and nobody ever thought I was depressed or unhappy ever again…

Then I found Ednos Friends! A place I can vent and BE MYSELF about my Eating disorder. Then the god send of Si Friends… a place to vent and BE MYSELF about my depression and so much more…

I did not have to act anymore… I could be myself… so Thank you D1 for letting me be myself and not fake “happy”. I can be the truly happy male I always wanted to be with true real friends who I also love.

I found a lot of friends I would die for in these sites and I love you for letting me meet them.

I even found out about my DID/MPD because of these forums and it gave “my guys” (Alts) the chance to have their own lives out here and we have never been happier now they are not my “Imaginary friends” that never come out unless I am unknowingly passed out drunk *stares at C-H lol*

I will always class you as my God and hero and saviour for as long as I live D1.

I hope you read this one day and see that you saved a life, you saved me.

Owen aka GDM.

Last edited by OwenG.D.M. on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 pm

You've made me feel alive by giving me the opportunity to meet so many others with similar "problems" as myself. Things actually feel more real now than they have for a long time. Thank you.

I have never spoken to you in person, but you seem really nice. Just having these forums up and running shows that. Thank you.

Reading about others on this forum really helped, it might not be completely "normal" , but , it's okay. It's okay to be who you are and not hide it from anyone.

Speaking to some people on here took away any prejudices I might have had. Thank you for making me a better person. Thank you.

Thank you! Take care, and all the best on the rest of your life! // Joakim J.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  TheButler Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

D1, you gave me a life outside of these walls and I can not thank you enough for that. I now have friends and do not have to pretend to be someone else. I am now me. I also signed up to do a degree in French, where they said I can be called Butler as a nickname in class. Your forum gave me courage to do these things I could never have dreamed of, Thank you D1.

Yours sincerely, D.
TheButler
TheButler
Site Butler
Site Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  DyingFlowers Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 am

D1,
You gave me a place to be myself, to find people I could relate and talk to. A place to find help and to give it. I used to be so ashamed of my mental disorders, but now for the most part I openly talk about them which is big for me. You gave me a place to feel safe and un-judged. I have met so many amazing people, and I wish I could get all of them together for a week and just be able to see each other's faces and hug for real. Because even the cyber hugs help me feel loved.
SiF saved my life, and I can never thank you enough for that, when I realized what was happening I cried, but I know you had you're own reasons and we all respect that.
Thank you,
Jayme
DyingFlowers
DyingFlowers

http://facebook email=jaymeloretta15@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dontletmebemyself Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 pm

hello disappearing one Very Happy it is Mathew i was on the recovery friends site and i enjoyed it a lot. when i was there i find a job and i was ok being normal weight and i stop purging. it made my boyfriend happy when i find site and we become more happy because he help and i also have help there Very Happy
i miss the site, it was yellow and here feel ok but not the same. i miss friends i make but maybe i am ok to make new friends here and find new friends to.
thank you for site Very Happy i only join for six month maybe but it was nice and i liked it a lot it helped and i was ok to vent in journal when friends fight and when everyone was sad.
i hope you can read i was sad when you leave.

Thank you for reading
from Mathew I love you
dontletmebemyself
dontletmebemyself

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

I can't believe it took me so long to find this thread.

D1, I love you as well. You have introduced me to some amazing people like Owen, and Travis, and Clair and Jayme.

With out the old site I might still have had a similar experience. But I want to to know you have inspired the community you created to grow. We have all learn something from each other and we have all come back to this new site because we are so thankful and inspired by what you did and still want what you created.

I hope you are doing well.

I miss you.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyWinter Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:28 am

Thank you for creating the forms! It really helped me at a time where I didn't have many friends and was very lonely! I will always be grateful to you for that!

Hope you are doing well,
Jassy
LadyWinter
LadyWinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Heartless.Bambi Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:19 am

I guess I'm a little bit late to this thread, but better late than never, right?

I'm not sure what I can really say, other than you gave me a place that I could turn to when everything became too much. You gave me a place to be who I really am, and friends that know and understand the real me. Friends that I'd do anything for. Without SI friends and Mia friends, I think I can truthfully say I'd be dead. I know you'll likely never read this, and honestly I don't think you even know I exist, but you are one of my heros. The amount of people you've influenced and helped is immense, and I aspire to be able to do the same one day.

I hope you are well, you deserve the best in life.

Heartless.Bambi/Martrk aka Martyn
Heartless.Bambi
Heartless.Bambi
Mole King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down