TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back...

4 posters

Go down

I'm back... Empty I'm back...

Post  Miserystricken Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

Hello all,
After the original website got closed down, I had no intention of going onto this one. In fact I hadn't gone onto SIF for a very long time. But I have begun to relapse into the darkest time I have ever been in. I have not ripped my flesh apart as of this writing, but I am not promising anything.
So, I am just saying. I'm back.
Miserystricken
Miserystricken
Miserystricken

Back to top Go down

I'm back... Empty Re: I'm back...

Post  VioletQaia Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:03 am

welc4 to SIF2!! *hugs* I am sorry that you are going through such a tough time. Don't you ever forget we are all here for you!
hug1
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey.

It's good to have an outlet, whether you only use it for a little while, or end up sticking around.

Not self-harming is good. But if you're in a place where you relapse, that's not the end-all, be-all. You can make it through and work back around to being all right again for awhile. Trouble comes and goes, but it always does both eventually.

And, other considerations aside, it's good to see you. Smile
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Miserystricken Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Trog,
I never actually WANTED to stop cutting. The love of my life was tearing herself up (mentally) because she introduced me to it unintentionally. So it hurt a hell of a lot more seeing her suffer when I cut than it did to just stuff my emotions (the few that I had). Since getting off of my meds, I have been hit with a wave of emotions that I hadn't felt in years. I could actually feel again. So with this new wave of emotions hitting me, I have changed. I have become more apathetic towards her emotions. So I have begun to relapse into the focused obsession that I get when I want to cut or die.
Sorry for rambling,
Miserystricken
Miserystricken
Miserystricken

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

welc2 dude!
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner