TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation box information

2 posters

Go down

Donation box information Empty Donation box information

Post  Owen Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

Hi everyone!

I activated the option for "contributions" and it is at the bottom of the main homepage in the small print bits...

It is completely voluntary, and all it does is put credits into the admin bit for us to use for stuff such as domain name and ridding of advertisements and ect... we don't get physical money to use anywhere else it's credits attached to this site...

I was thinking of making it just in case someone wanted to buy a few credits, it's like £4 for 500 or something and you can even let us know here what you'd want it spent on...

I paid for another year on this domain name (1600 credits) so there is no worries there for a year as of today but if someone wanted to get rid of the advertisements for registered users or something they can do by getting some credits and telling us here lol I don't mind the advertisements too much though lol but I know it used to annoy some of the users loads lol

There's currently 400 credits spare which can get rid of the adverts for users for 3 months (I'd leave it on for guests as it's too much to rid them on both) and the "price list" for ad's is:

1 month(s) : 100 Credits
2 month(s) : 200 Credits
3 month(s) : 300 Credits
6 month(s) : 500 Credits
12 month(s) : 1000 Credits

I'll leave this here anyway, no worries as we can keep adverts and stuff, I'm only putting the contributions box bit at the bottom if anybody ever wanted to add a few credits to the site, we could even just save them up until next year and re-buy the domain name and stuff so we never shut down and stuff...

anyway have fun and see you all later
from Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Donation box information Empty Re: Donation box information

Post  Tojeem Wed May 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Ahah, I put in my $5. Use it however you think is best. I trust you Razz
Tojeem
Tojeem

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Tojeem wrote:Ahah, I put in my $5. Use it however you think is best. I trust you Razz

Thanks! Thank you so much Smile we have 788 credits now Very Happy that's really cool Smile we can use it for getting rid of some ads I'll see if I have some spare change and make it 1000 credits when I get paid... then we'd have no advertisements for members for a year Very Happy that'd be awesome as it looks nicer without ads lol and we have the domain for a year now too so it should be good Smile

I'm going to try and use this a bit more often and see if there's some stuff we can do like that University/School help type section I was pondering over doing...

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down