TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

introduction needs a title!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

introduction needs a title!

Post  Heartless on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi folks. I am Volafor, from the Facebook group. I didn't know we had a forum, too--thanks to janedoe for the link.

About me...I'm on the forum because obviously I self-harm and have MI issues, primarily depression and gender identity disorder. I'm a prime example of someone who's grown up with narcissists; I have boundary and identity issues, but my most significant issue is pure rage. My head is a crucible. I see a therapist weekly, which seems to be helping. At least I've gotten some things off my chest. Talking is a new thing for me. I'm not that good at it.

I'm into video gaming, live shows, my cats Max and Luigi, baking, crafts, etc. I have recently gotten back into painting my nails as a self-care assignment for therapy. I'm friends offline with Trog, who gives me nail care ideas.

Heartless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: introduction needs a title!

Post  Owen on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

welc2 welc1 welc2 to SIF2!!!

hugg hugg hugg hugg hugg

Any friend of Trog is a friend of ours bounceball

If you need anything just ask us hugg see you about and I hope you like it here...

cohi Owen

Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

View user profile http://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top