TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduction needs a title!

2 posters

Go down

introduction needs a title! Empty introduction needs a title!

Post  Heartless Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi folks. I am Volafor, from the Facebook group. I didn't know we had a forum, too--thanks to janedoe for the link.

About me...I'm on the forum because obviously I self-harm and have MI issues, primarily depression and gender identity disorder. I'm a prime example of someone who's grown up with narcissists; I have boundary and identity issues, but my most significant issue is pure rage. My head is a crucible. I see a therapist weekly, which seems to be helping. At least I've gotten some things off my chest. Talking is a new thing for me. I'm not that good at it.

I'm into video gaming, live shows, my cats Max and Luigi, baking, crafts, etc. I have recently gotten back into painting my nails as a self-care assignment for therapy. I'm friends offline with Trog, who gives me nail care ideas.

Heartless

Back to top Go down

introduction needs a title! Empty Re: introduction needs a title!

Post  Owen Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 pm

welc2 welc1 welc2 to SIF2!!!

hugg hugg hugg hugg hugg

Any friend of Trog is a friend of ours bounceball

If you need anything just ask us hugg see you about and I hope you like it here...

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down