TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big thanks to Owen

2 posters

Go down

A big thanks to Owen Empty A big thanks to Owen

Post  Tojeem Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 am

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere (or if it's in the right section), but I thought it was worth posting anyway.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Owen, Gabriel (spelling?) and anyone involved in getting this site up and running again. It's great what you've done, and we all appreciate the effort you've put in to make SIfriends what it is Smile Thanks!

thx hugg bounceball and all that jazz =)
Tojeem
Tojeem

Back to top Go down

A big thanks to Owen Empty Re: A big thanks to Owen

Post  Owen Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 am

Thank you Tojeem, I really do love that you said this but I don't feel we need thanks it's ok... it's all of SIF here who made this possible... the only reason this was made was so that we can be and stay a family and keep supporting each other....

hugg remember when I PM'ed you for a certain reason? a changing something reason... you seriously did help someone alot by saying yes to that and I love you for it too hugg

it's seriously not me or "me" ect ect it's all of us it's cool and I'm sorry i'm abit drunk but in general we hould celebrate being still connected as a "family" and not as one person made a replica and stuff

*huge hugs*

love Owen cohi
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

A big thanks to Owen Empty Re: A big thanks to Owen

Post  Tojeem Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 am

Oh, well, thank you anyway hugg your work is appreciated
And the PM thing is no problem Smile I'm glad it helped