TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once again,

3 posters

Go down

Once again, Empty Once again,

Post  Nimrod Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:40 am

Hi everyone,

I was an on-again, off-again visitor of the old site and it vanished a long time ago. I felt pretty alone in my battles, but now I'm back with other warriors fighting the good fight.

Thanks to my FB friends for bringing me back into the fold. I don't need to know you to know that I love you all.

Together, none shall stop us, and together we cannot fail.

Mike

Nimrod

Back to top Go down

Once again, Empty Re: Once again,

Post  Revenant Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 am

I just said hi on the facebook thread too, haha, but oh well. I was on the old forums for a few months before they closed. My username was Oh.It's You Again. I do remember reading your posts, but I don't think we ever really talked. If you feel like chatting, though, you can always message me here or on the fb page either one.

See you around. Smile
Travis
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Welcome back =)

I'm sure you'll like your stay here. I can't say I remember you, but, yeah, it was years ago since that last site closed. I'm sure I'll like you though.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum