TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at SI Friends, again...

4 posters

Go down

Back at SI Friends, again... Empty Back at SI Friends, again...

Post  Equinox Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm

It has been a great while since I have been on this site. I found the original forum when I was sixteen years old, and it helped me through many trials and tribulations. I am 21 now, and finding this site again could not come at a better time.

When I was sixteen, I was addicted to opiates and alcohol, but most all addicted to cutting myself. As of lately, I am struggling with old and new addictions, finding the dangers more real than they have been in the past. E.g: I am struggling with an addiction to DXM, and haven't really found anyone that understands this addiction... the misconception that it is legal and safe, and "not a hard drug" makes me sad. I found out too late that it isn't to be toyed with... if anyone else has a problem like this, please let me know. It would be nice to connect with someone on that...

I love to listen and be someone who is there for those that need it most.
If anyone needs a hand, feel free to contact me.

See you guys around.
Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Back at SI Friends, again... Empty Re: Back at SI Friends, again...

Post  SoraFox18 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 am

welcome back!!!! I hope you find what you are looking for.

-SoraFox18♡

SoraFox18

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 am

A lot of harmful drugs are on the market over the counter. Alcohol for example. Caffeine pills. Nicotene. DXM. Just because it's not scheduled doesn't mean it's harmless.

I can't say I understand what you're going through, but I've been through addiction and all that shit. I know how lonely it is. Are you talking to anyone about it? I had DBT when I was in treatment trying to get clean from glass, and it helped a lot.

This is a great site. I'm glad you're back. Smile I don't know if we talked on the old board. I'm Travis.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Hey, welcome back =)

I hope we're all able to help you to some degree.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down