TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm New for the most part

+2
BriarRose
izzy
6 posters

Go down

I'm New for the most part Empty I'm New for the most part

Post  izzy Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 am

Well I am new to actually being a member, before I jus lurked around the old site. And it really helped. I just wanted somewhere to go to see that I'm not a freak. I stuggled with an eating disorder when I was only in sxth grade and into eighth. I recovered from that, but then relapsed. I have also been a cutter from eighth grade until now. So a year.

Pretty much I have a lot of problems and I hate my life, but am too afraid to actually end it. My own mother has even admitted to hating me. I hope that this site will help me and I might be able to help others out there.
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

I'm New for the most part Empty Re: I'm New for the most part

Post  BriarRose Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:07 am

112 to SIF2 Smile Glad you found the new forum, and I hope it is helpful. Middle school and high school were also really hard for me, that's when my SI started, so I totally understand that. Unlike SIF we also have an eating disorders area, so maybe that can be helpful for you too.

btw I love your avatar.
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:10 am

Hey, welc4 to SIF2! I TOTALLY love your avatar, by the way Smile I am in high school too, it can be some of the toughest years so if you have any questions or just want to talk don't be afraid to PM me Smile
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  analaine Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:36 am

Hi! Welcome to SIF2! I'm glad you found us. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me. Smile I'm also in high school. I hope you're able to find a haven here, as so many of us have. <3 I'm sorry about your mom. I have a really bad relationship with my mother. Hope to see you around and sorry for rambling a bit. Take care. <3

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Welcome to SIF! I'm Travis.

There is haven here, and room to talk. Like Briar Rose said, we have an ED section, so feel free to check that out. I'm living proof that you can make it through school; I'm the old man of the boards, I'm afraid. Wink
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm

welc2 100 welc2 to SIF2!!!

thx for joining the second site and thx for not being a lurker anymore lol! it's good to hear people's... voice? typing... well words anyway lol!

I hope you like this site as much as the old one
hug1
welcback

GDM cohi
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  izzy Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Thank you all for the welcomes and advice. I hope that I will be on as offten as I can but well that's not always possible. And thanks for this little haven.
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down