TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not exactly new

5 posters

Go down

Not exactly new Empty Not exactly new

Post  analaine Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:32 am

Hello everyone.

I'm in high school, a cutter among other things, enjoy writing, and I'm obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley, Taylor Swift, Megan & Liz Mace, and Tiffany Alvord. I could listen to them all day. <3 I do indeed have an eating disorder.

I'm not necessarily a serious or skeptical person; but if you give me a reason to doubt you, I will. And trust is something that has to be earned, simply for the fact that I'e been manipulated far too many times. I trust and love you all though. I think I might be bipolar. I don't know though. The closest I've ever been to a therapist or treatment is a computer screen. I told my best friend a tiny bit about the ED and SI; she didn't understand, and she kind of started distancing herself from me. Only person who'll ever know, if I can help it.

Mmm, you might have known serenaly. She's like my personality alter sister, I guess you could say. ??? It confuses me. She gave up, so now I'm here. I am not her and she is not me. We have a thing or two in common- that's all. I am a stranger to you all. :/ I have seren's memories but not her personality. F that makes sense.

I hope to see you around and make some friends. <3

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Not exactly new Empty Re: Not exactly new

Post  cogito-ergo-sum Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 pm

i totally understand and hi and welcome i have memories of our core and stuff so i guess i understand to some extent what you are going through

pm me anytime

*hugs* Smile
cogito-ergo-sum
cogito-ergo-sum

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 am

welc2 to SIF2! and it does make sense and I hope Serenaly is ok Sad Take care of her for me Smile

GDM cohi
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey, welc4 to SIF2!! I hope I will be able to earn your trust Smile
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheButler Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:25 pm

welc1 to SIF2 Twisted.Realities,
I am D and similar to yourself and Serenaly. I am very sorry she gave up that is terrible news. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to ask me. I do hope she is better as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely, D.
TheButler
TheButler
Site Butler
Site Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  analaine Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Thank you cognito-ergo-sum, GDM, VQ, and D! *hugs to everyone* I'm so glad to be here. <3 As for serenaly, I think she's just resting for a very long time. But, I think she's going to come back, and be ok. Smile Which is definitely good news, because I've missed her. Thank you again for everything. <3

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum