TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Derelict

4 posters

Go down

Eternal Derelict Empty Eternal Derelict

Post  Mim Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 am

I was drawn to SI Friends as a lurker. It's taken me days to find you here. Figured perhaps I should sign up this time. That means inputting my five W questions, for the sake of courtesy if nothing else.

Who: call me Mim.
What: singer, writer, official card-carrying member of the Freaks, Geeks and Weirdos.
When: What's wrong with right now?
Where: Hammerspace.
Why: I'm one depressed, anxious, cynical, exhausted freak. I'm going to huddle in this alleyway for a bit and wait to see if the rain slows down any. It seems I see a few other ghosts down here. Perhaps we'll have conversation, by and by.
Mim
Mim

Back to top Go down

Eternal Derelict Empty Welcome

Post  BriarRose Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am

Hey Mim, welcome to SIF! Glad you joined! I also lurked around for a bit before i joined, so no worries. Smile

Again, welcome!
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Eternal Derelict Empty Re: Eternal Derelict

Post  VioletQaia Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Heya Mim, welcome to SIF!! Don't worry, you are not a freak. Nobody is Smile

welc4
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

welc2 Mim!!! Awesome to have you at SIF2!!!! Razz

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- -----
(Ps: can you tell me how you found us? I want to know if google stuff I attempted worked ect as it's so hard to be known on google and I wanted to attract newbies someday somehow lol)

pps: Welcome again Razz
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mim Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 am

Thank you for the welcome, everyone.

GDM, before sifriends.org went down, I jotted the address of this new website down on a piece of paper. When I got around to checking in, I realized a) I'd misplaced the slip of paper with the new address on it, and b) I was too late to get back on the old site to verify.

I searched Google, but didn't find it there. What got me here was that I finally found the bit of paper where I'd written the site down.

As for the mantle of freak, I don't worry, thank you. I've taken that mantle and made it my own. In a culture of judgment, I think it's more accurate to say everyone is a freak in some way. Some of us are just more honest.
Mim
Mim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum