TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standing here naked with my clothes on

5 posters

Go down

Standing here naked with my clothes on Empty Standing here naked with my clothes on

Post  Revenant Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

edited

Last edited by Revenant on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Standing here naked with my clothes on Empty Re: Standing here naked with my clothes on

Post  BriarRose Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 am

welcback Glad to see you on the new forum!!!

Awesome job on 7 years clean, that's a huge inspiration for me. And I love that name for a cat, it's so cute. lol. I can just see, a little cat named hippo. lol. I'm rambling, oops. But anyways, welcome to SIF2!
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Standing here naked with my clothes on Empty Re: Standing here naked with my clothes on

Post  Revenant Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

In mythology, Hippolyta was the queen of the Amazons. When I rescued her, she was a scrawny, scrappy little thug, in need of $500 for an eye surgery for injuries she'd sustained in a fight with another cat. It was a match made in Heaven; we've been thick as thieves ever since. Smile
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

*talks in monotone voice* Oh... It's You Again...

*back to normal voice* OMG TROG!!!!!! YAY!!!!! welcback welc2

janedoe cheers cheers Very Happy
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheButler Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:15 pm

welc1 Trog. I am glad you are back with M, also that you are a bartender again. I may need you to pour me drinks on occasion Laughing
TheButler
TheButler
Site Butler
Site Butler

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Heya, welcome to SIF2!! I love what GDM said lol lol!
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 pm

^ So do I, haha!

As for drinks, anytime! I'm pretty proud of my certification in mixology. What do you guys like? We had hurricanes this past weekend, as a fundraiser for the Red Cross. I don't even know how many we sold. Came home with more than $150 in tips, though.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum