TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear... (30 Days of Letters)

Go down

Dear... (30 Days of Letters) Empty Dear... (30 Days of Letters)

Post  izzy Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:49 am

I saw someone else on here try this, and I really want to see if I could complete it. It's the 30 Day Letter project. Here are the Letters:
1. Your best friend
2.Your crush
3. Your parents
4. Your sibling (or closest relative)
5. Your dreams
6. A stranger
7. Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
8. Your favorite internet friend
9. Someone you wish you could meet
10. Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
11. A deceased person you wish you could talk to
12. The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
13. Someone you wish could forgive you you could forgive
14. Someone you’ve drifted away from
15. The person you miss the most
16. Someone who’s not in your state/country
17. Someone from your childhood
18. The person you wish you could be
19. Someone who pesters your mind – good or bad
20. The one who broke your heart the hardest
21. Someone you judged by their first impression
22. Someone you want to give a second chance
23. The last person you kissed
24. The person who gave you your favorite memory
25. The person you know who is going through the worst of times
26. The last person you made a pinky promise to
27. The friendliest person you knew for only one day
28. Someone who changed your life
29. The person who you want to tell everything to, but are too afraid to
30. Your reflection in the mirror

I may do more than one a day after skipping a day, and a lot of these letters are to the same person.
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Dear... (30 Days of Letters) Empty Re: Dear... (30 Days of Letters)

Post  izzy Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:54 am

Dear Best Friend,

I'm sorry that I'm always so negative, and depressed. It's just that I am slowly falling apart. But I want you to know that I try to paint on my best fake smile so that you don't worry or feel bad. But my smile hasn't been real for a long time, and you know that. You can tell that I am sad just by reading my text messages. I love that about you.

And I'm sorry that I'm so tired when we are together, it's just that I can't sleep at night anymore the thoughts and worries dance through my head at night. And you are the only one that can make them stop, if only for a moment.

Thank you for being the first person to realize that I was not OK. And not letting it go when I stopped eating lunch all together. You were the only one to approach me and ask if I had an ED, and gently got the truth out of me. And thank you for never making me eat. You are everything I ever wanted and needed. Thank you. mathew
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post  izzy Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 am

Dear Mom and Dad,

I really wish that you could see how much pain that I am always in. And mom I wish that you stopped making fun of my ED, trust me I fucking hate it. Everyday I am in physical and mental pain and what you guys do often worsen it.

I know you think that you are getting me help, but the guy isn't helping. And you won't listen to me when I say that it isn't, but you don't and I don't want to live like this anymore.

Really I can't wait until I can move out so that I will be free of all of you, and I can leave all of my pain behind.

I have to love you guys, but I'm not sure if I do anymore.

So sincerely,
Me
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post  izzy Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 am

Dear Crush,

I want you to know that you are my best friend. Also that everything that I do I do for you. I just want to be perfect enough for you to notice me. You caused my best relapse in years. But at the same time I see how you worry about me, and I hate seeing you like that. So I fight to get better. Not for me, but for you.

Like I said I do everything for you, and you already know that I'm sorry about everything I've said and done recently cause it's not me.

I just want you to see me how I see you.

Izzy
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post  izzy Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:34 am

Dear Sister,

I want you to know that no matter what anyone says you are beautiful. Never listen when someone says you need to be thinner, they're lying and jealous. I wish that I would have listened to that, but look at me now. Too sick to be healthy, but too fat for help. (I know somewhere in me that I'm not really fat so please don't hit me for that one).

And I'm really sorry that I'm such a sucky role model, please be better than me, and don't end up like I am. Don't make people think that you are crazy. And you don't need to be sick for attention. Honestly I'd give you any of the attention that they are always giving me. And I really hope that you don't think that I'm an attention whore like everyone else thinks that I am.

Love you,
Izzy

Dear Brother,

I'm sorry, but I'm not. You broke me even more than I was. I mean I already had an eating disorder and a problem with anxiety as well as depression. Why did you have to fuck me. I told you to stop. Why didn't you fucking listen. And then you sit in front of me and talk about dropping weight for wrestling. God I hate you. Why can't you be more understanding like you used to be. You actually saved my life once when you made me throw out my razors a few years ago. Now I know that you wouldn't care if I died.

I hope that you know that when I die you didn't help. You made my ED worse, but I'm still too fat to get real help cause my therapist is fucking retarded. And I hope you're the one to find me when my heart fails, then you'll have to live with that image forever.

Izzy.
izzy
izzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down