TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bits of a book I am never going to write

Go down

Bits of a book I am never going to write Empty Bits of a book I am never going to write

Post  jojjon93 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Sometimes, when you are depressed, you feel absolutely nothing. Your feelings are taken away and you can’t remember the last time you smiled. You start counting, weeks back, but you just don’t know the last time you were happy. Everything is scary. It came as a revelation to me how wonderfull texting is, because it didn’t matter how bad I felt, I still could write "haha, that’s so weird", or end sentences with a smiley and no one would suspect a thing. I found out that smiling in text didn’t hurt as much as stretching my face muscles in real life and panicking that they saw the real me in my eyes.
jojjon93
jojjon93

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum