TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, again :)

2 posters

Go down

Hi, again :) Empty Hi, again :)

Post  jojjon93 Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:14 pm

I haven't been on this forum or even the FB group for quite some time. I'm sorry for that. But... Hi. I'm 19 years old and from Sweden and I have self harmed on and off for the last three years. And I have and on and of eating disorder (I'm just the on and off kind of girl I guess). And I have grown sick and tired of explaining my thoughts on cutting to my friends and family and want to talk to people who understand that thinking of cutting doesn't always lead to cutting and that actions (how horrible they may be) is nothing to the thoughts and self hate behind them. 

Well, this turned out surprisingly philosophical. Well, Hi! anyways x)
jojjon93
jojjon93

Back to top Go down

Hi, again :) Empty Re: Hi, again :)

Post  Scott Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:41 am

I am a fan of philosophy so never be worried about getting too philosophical on here, did you know that the term philosophy come from one of the 4 greek words for love "Philo" and "sophia" which means knowledge or wisdom. So in means "The love of knowledge

I digress, Welcome to sif! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  jojjon93 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:36 am

Thank you Smile I didn't know that, despite I took both philosophy and "the classical world" in high school/ university (I honestly don't know the equivalent in swedish Razz)
jojjon93
jojjon93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum