TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Again

+2
Tanya
analaine
6 posters

Go down

Back Again Empty Back Again

Post  analaine Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 am

Hi everyone.

I'm back. Again.

I missed it here. I missed you guys. For a while, I was doing really great. I was clean for longer than I ever could have imagined, and I was happy. Things change, though, and I'm slipping back intl relapse. This is my home. I'm really glad to be back.

I really hope everyone is doing well. Stay strong.

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Back Again Empty Re: Back Again

Post  Tanya Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Hey Smile

Sorry to hear you had a relapse. And good for you for staying clean for a long time, nothing will ever be able to take it away from you. *hugs*

Welcome back. Smile
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Hello =)

Welcome back!

I'm sure you'll feel that good again soon, that's something I always try to tell myself. "Things will get better soon". And it actually does get better.

We're always happy to welcome people back, I'm not saying the circumstances for a return is all that great, it just shows that there's always a place to escape to and a place to vent. So, once again, welcome back =)
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Nepenthe Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:32 am

I agree that things change, and unfortunately, not always for the better. I'm in the same boat but I'm also glad to be back here.

Hopefully your situation starts looking up.
Nepenthe
Nepenthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 am

Its strange, when people are gone from this site, I'm conflicted, is it because they are doing better and no longer need us? or because they are gone for good.

Welcome back, I am always coming and going from this site myself. I love the people here though.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Nepenthe Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:58 am

Scott; While I can't speak on behalf of everyone that comes and goes from the site, there were various reasons as to why I left. I knew I would never be gone for good, but I just felt the need to try and recover on my own and try to build my life better. I had also stopped all forms of online social interaction at that point.
Nepenthe
Nepenthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 am

I remember one of my favorite members Liz left the site when the last one die. She deleted all of us because she just though that, although she loved all of us, and wished us the best, surrounding herself with those who cut frequently would trigger her, and she needed to leave us behind and turn a new leaf for herself. I miss talking to her, but I understand why she left.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey. Smile The circumstances of your return are too bad, but I am glad to see you. I missed seeing you around.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  analaine Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 am

Thank you to everyone. You all are amazing.

Tanya: Thank you, dear. That really helps. Hopefully I can get back there someday.

Joakim: I've been trying to do that, and thank you. Things are a bit better now, actually. That's why this place is so amazing, I think. And it's good "seeing" you!

Nepenthe: Thanks. I'm sorry you're going through this, too. You too. I guess we just have to view relapse as another step towards recovery. We'll beat this eventually.

Scott: I know what you mean. For me, I've never been triggered by anything but my own problems, but I lie to myself a lot and this was somewhere where I had to face the truth, so I guess I avoided it. It's hard to leave, though. I think it takes a lot of strength to leave a place like this to help yourself. It must be very hard, but I admire that. I do miss Liz, though. She's a lovely person and I hope she's doing well. It's good to see you. You're one of the first people I remember seeing on the old site.

Revenant: Thank you! I missed being here and seeing you as well. I hope you're doing well.

Thank you, to everyone. I know I haven't been here in a while, but I love you guys so much. You've always been there when I needed help and support. Stay strong. <3

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down