TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello again.

4 posters

Go down

hello again.  Empty hello again.

Post  Neverwas Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 am

I was here once before but had to abandon my account. I used to be Heartless. I wasn't here very long, so nobody may know me. The internet and personal issues that I had before have stopped for the most part.

I'm in my twenties. I'm unmarried and single with no kids. I live with my sisters because I'm not working. Trying to get disability on advice from my therapist. I have depression and symptoms of a schizophreniform disorder (psychosis, severe problems with cognition and memory, brief catatonic episodes, flat affect/emotional disconnect, etc.), which could actually be schizoaffective disorder, social anxiety, and gender identity disorder. I've got eating issues, undisclosed and undiagnosed. I see a psych and a therapist, and I'm on meds. I've only been cutting for about five years. I go in fits and starts.

When I'm not busy being crazy, my hobbies are video games, reading (when my brain works well enough), singing, crafts, nail polish, etc.

I hope I don't have another account here still. I think it got deleted.

Peace out.
Neverwas
Neverwas

Back to top Go down

hello again.  Empty Re: hello again.

Post  Revenant Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 am

Hm...I think I might recognize you out of a lineup. Wink

Welcome back.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Welcome back!

I don't really remember you. My memory isn't the best, but I'm always happy to welcome someone back =)
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 am

I hope you time of this board is pleasant. I will try to make it so.

Be safe.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum