TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Everyone Empty Happy New Year Everyone

Post  Owen Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Happy New Year everyone, This is the second new years we've had as SIF2, I was wondering if we should make the site a little smaller and more personal, as it is quite large at the moment and slightly empty...

I'll make a thread to ask staff in the Staff Room on ideas of what we can do to make it look a bit nicer and more compact...

hugg hugg hugg hugg hugg

I hope everybody's new year was nice, and we have something to look forward to in the future (birthdays, weddings, graduations, ect lollollol )

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Everyone Empty Re: Happy New Year Everyone

Post  Tanya Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Happy New Year!!!

I love you all
*grouphugs*
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Happy New Year. Smile

If you're looking to consolidate the forums and make them smaller, maybe we could consolidate the mental health, SI and ED subforums into one larger umbrella forum, like
General discussion
-SI forum
-ED forum
-Mental Health forum

We could move all the subforums for SI (cutting, burning, etc.) into one subforum and just have stickied threads for specific methods. That way people who wanted to start specific threads could feel welcome, but there would also be those stickies so that people know they're welcome to talk even if nobody else seems to be talking about their method or question.

Then we could have the general forums (discussion, let's play, journals, etc.) Into a second umbrella forum. The recovery section could be its own umbrella forum, too. That would clean up the front page a lot and make it look organized.

If you wanted we could even add a suggestions forum or thread into the forum information forum. That way members could comment as well.

It would be nice to attract more traffic, but I don't know anything about that. I'm just kind of tossing ideas anyway. Smile
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Revenant wrote:Happy New Year. Smile

If you're looking to consolidate the forums and make them smaller, maybe we could consolidate the mental health, SI and ED subforums into one larger umbrella forum, like
General discussion
-SI forum
-ED forum
-Mental Health forum

We could move all the subforums for SI (cutting, burning, etc.) into one subforum and just have stickied threads for specific methods. That way people who wanted to start specific threads could feel welcome, but there would also be those stickies so that people know they're welcome to talk even if nobody else seems to be talking about their method or question.

Then we could have the general forums (discussion, let's play, journals, etc.) Into a second umbrella forum. The recovery section could be its own umbrella forum, too. That would clean up the front page a lot and make it look organized.

If you wanted we could even add a suggestions forum or thread into the forum information forum. That way members could comment as well.

It would be nice to attract more traffic, but I don't know anything about that. I'm just kind of tossing ideas anyway. Smile

Happy new year you two ooo mathew

I was thinking of doing this... maybe general discussions and inside are the games and ect in a sub-forum...

I've just finished work so a little tired lol
hugg
brain still isn't working today...

but in short yup, something like this to make it smaller and more compact so it's more used and easily seen and things...
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down