TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Is Back

5 posters

Go down

Scott Is Back Empty Scott Is Back

Post  Scott Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 pm

I have a lot of problems with staying a consistent member on this site, I was very active June - September of the old sif 2 years ago, maybe three, and i have made friends with a number of amazing people from the Facebook group. I hope to try to come back more this time, to be honest the reason I am back is because i started to cut again after about 2 years, hopeful i will stop again soon. When i was more active, I remember talking with luvstep, SoulKnife, Joakim, Silence, Kexllxy(now Kex on sif2), lizannn (who has not joined with this site, i believe she left the fb group as well), Unrepentant and of course, Janedoe who is one of the most remarkable people I have ever spoken with real life or online. As well as Owen! how could i forget him.

I hope that I can talk to you all again. And i hope i can inspire you to still have hope, and i hope my attempts to inspire you, can help me as well. I really need it right now.

The reason i am back isn't exactly good, but somehow, its good to be back.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Scott Is Back Empty Re: Scott Is Back

Post  Revenant Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

I think it's normal to go back and forth on forums. Most everyone has taken a break at one point or another. Good to see you again, circumstances not withstanding. If you need a chat I'm on here a lot more than the FB group.

See you around.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 am

You are always welcome back Scott ooo hugg
welcback welcback welcback
and a thank you for the shout out tongue

I need to be more active on here aswell, life gets hectic but we always have this place and it's like family... you can come back no matter how many years it has been and it's like you never left hugg

damn I am way too sentimental right now... should stop watching Glee before I come online lol
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Welcome back! Like Owen said, you're always welcomed back with open arms.

We all take breaks from stuff, it's natural, that way you can make out if it's important or not.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  analaine Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Welcome back Scott!

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 am

Wow its really nice to see familiar faces! ty for posting.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down