TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back ♡ ^^"

4 posters

Go down

I'm back ♡ ^^" Empty I'm back ♡ ^^"

Post  SoraFox18 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 am

hello I was a part of the old website but I was only there for a few months before got shut down and what happened to it so I'm really glad that I found this site again anyways for my introduction I would like to say that I am a really down to earth person and I love art I am a book nerd. I am the type of person that needs and wants sunlight. I also love nature. I'm really weird, really weird. Religious intolerance is a pet peeve of mine.
I am a shy person outside of the internet and you will probably be able to see my shyness on here sometimes. I am trying to not be shy is that is possible; hopefully it is. I'm a Leo and a dog in Chinese astrology. I was born August 9th. I love animals.

I am a huge charmed, secret circle, merlin, vampire Diaries, and don't hate me for this but I am also a ginormous twilight fan.

I love doing yoga whenever I have motivation to do yoga. Which I will admit isn't often. I also I am very eclectic with my music taste.

I am a recovering self injurer (it's been aprox. 4months) I'm really proud for going this long without hurting myself. I'm still on the road of recovery... but I see a light at the end of this tunnel which I couldn't see for a very long time :-).

if you would like to know more about me then the messaging me; get to know me? :-)
-SoraFox18♡

SoraFox18

Back to top Go down

I'm back ♡ ^^" Empty Re: I'm back ♡ ^^"

Post  Revenant Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey, welcome back! Smile I'm Travis. I don't think we talked much on the old board.

Four months is great--good for you. Recovery is hard work and takes support. If you meed anything, hit me up anytime. See you around.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  SoraFox18 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:29 am

Revenant wrote:Hey, welcome back! Smile I'm Travis. I don't think we talked much on the old board.

Four months is great--good for you. Recovery is hard work and takes support. If you meed anything, hit me up anytime. See you around.

no I dont think we have. and it's been 3-4 months. I quit around late July early August (hopefully my math isn't off) aso thanks :-)

-SoraFox18♡

SoraFox18

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am

welcback welcback welcback

Welcome to SIF2 ooo it's always awesome to see an oldie from SIF1 even if it was only for afew months and stuff ooo

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Hey, welcome back =)

I don't remember you, was your current username what you used on there as well?

Good job on the 3-4 months, that's really good, really really good.

I'll be happy to see you around the forum =)

Take care!
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  SoraFox18 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Joakim wrote:Hey, welcome back =)

I don't remember you, was your current username what you used on there as well?

Good job on the 3-4 months, that's really good, really really good.

I'll be happy to see you around the forum =)

Take care!

no it was sora13150 or something like that.

-SoraFox18♡

SoraFox18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down