TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello old friends....its been a while..

5 posters

Go down

hello old friends....its been a while.. Empty hello old friends....its been a while..

Post  TWLOHA_08 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 am

Hey everyone,

Long time no talk. I was on the old sif... but didnt switch over to this site till now. Was trying to get bettter and be healthy and all that bs.
Unfortunately, im in a worse place than i was when i was on sif and decided id come back so that i dont feel so alone. I had the same username on the old site so some people might remember me.
A little about me, Im 22 years old, live in ontario, canada. Struggle with self harm, bulimia and have ptsd.

Glad to be back with people who understand what im going through and wont judge me Smile <3

TWLOHA_08

Back to top Go down

hello old friends....its been a while.. Empty Re: hello old friends....its been a while..

Post  Owen Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:02 pm

welcback welcback welcback

welcome back TWLOHA!!!

long time no see indeed!

hugg hugg hugg

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

hello old friends....its been a while.. Empty Re: hello old friends....its been a while..

Post  BriarRose Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:37 am

Hey TWLOHA. Glad to see you over here. Sorry to hear things are hard, I'm dealing with ptsd too. And it sucks. But I'm glad you are reaching out again.

take care,
jess
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Post  silence Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey, welcome back!! I'm really happy you are reaching out again. You don't deserve to be alone <3

silence
silence

Back to top Go down

Post  kex Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

hey, welcome back

kex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down