TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back!

+4
TylerAiden
janedoe
Owen
eMsIacinoM
8 posters

Go down

Guess who's back! Empty Guess who's back!

Post  eMsIacinoM Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 am

Okay, I know none of you remember me. This is my first time on the new Sif or whatever and I hadn't been on the old one in like a year. My old user name was F12eca. I know I have the weirdest names. When I used to go on here I was always so shy. But since then I've changed a lot xD Idk what I should say here so I'll put a little like life story kinda thing. xD uhm. I'm 14 now. I've been cutting since I was 12 but took a break about a half year ago when my little sister tried to kill herself. Ive like just started again. I'm a freshmen in highschool and I LOVE it. I have an 18 bf and I love him lots. I have a pretty cool family. I always fight with them though (except my sister, we are besties) I have a 12 year old sister, a 7 year Old bro and ya know parents. I have 3 cats and 2 baby rats and 4 fish. They are like my real family. I tell them everything and they always listen, they never say much though((: I really honestly have no reason to feel sad, my life is pretty great. I am really well liked in school (cept for a few upperclassmen bullies), I get okayish grades and I'm not totally stressed, my family treats me pretty well and I for the most part have pretty awesome drama free friends. Life seems better than ever (except for my suicidal sister) but lately I've been getting all freaked out and panicy like I used too. Like I'll be sitting there all happy and whatnot then I'll feel Paniced and sad and feel like I need to run and hide. That's usually when I cut or burn~ it used to be the same way. So anyways. I doubt anyone honestly cared. xD it felt nice to sum up my life though. If anyone reads all this, thanks!!<33 sorrey if like there are stupid little mistakes and spell checks, I wrote this with my iPod xD oh and if anyone ever wants to talk to me! I'm a chatty person (if you can't tell xDD) anyways kaythanksbye. Very Happy<3
eMsIacinoM
eMsIacinoM

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back! Empty Re: Guess who's back!

Post  Owen Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 am

112 113 112 to SIF2!!!

hugg hugg hugg hugg hugg

bounceball bounceball bounceball

Happy you found us!

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  eMsIacinoM Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks!(:
eMsIacinoM
eMsIacinoM

Back to top Go down

Post  janedoe Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 am

Welcome back! Well not that your having probs again but yeah that your back flower
janedoe
janedoe
GDM's Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  TylerAiden Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

I remember seeing you around old SIF. I recognise your old username. I'm glad you were able to find us Smile
TylerAiden
TylerAiden
Owen's Arm Candy
Owen's Arm Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevaru Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome back! Smile
Sevaru
Sevaru

Back to top Go down

Post  silence Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 am

I don't recognize your old screen name but I am still around from the old sif too. Were you on that site before me? Anyway, welcome to the new site!!
silence
silence

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 pm

I remember your old username. Not sure from when though.

Welcome back! I'm not particularly welcoming you back to the panicky thing, but just to the site =)

I know what it's like being shy, I've overcome it though. Most of the time anyways.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the SIF Hotel, breakfast is at noon and then there's always a buff'e ready to get snacks from.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat May 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Joakim wrote:I remember your old username. Not sure from when though.

Welcome back! I'm not particularly welcoming you back to the panicky thing, but just to the site =)

I know what it's like being shy, I've overcome it though. Most of the time anyways.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the SIF Hotel, breakfast is at noon and then there's always a buff'e ready to get snacks from.

*disclaimer*: There is actually no buffet's on the forum... unless Joakim is offering to which SIF2 will not say no lollollol
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 am

Welcome! Sorry I'm a little late XD
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 pm

There's not really a buffet of food, but rather of other delicious knowledge and support.
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down