TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here, saying hello

4 posters

Go down

New here, saying hello Empty New here, saying hello

Post  rosie_ Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 am

Hey...

I'm 23, female, from Chicago and am a graduate student. I started cutting when I was about 12, although it didn't get "bad" until I was about 15/16. At that point my dad was being very emotionally abusive as well as fairly physically abusive, my addict brother was also living with us, which caused more problems. I was able to quit through most of college. Started up again around age 21/22. I'm trying to stop now, or at least limit my cutting, however, I've started punching myself more instead... so I don't know if that's really any better.

I guess that's the quick version...

Anyway... hello Smile
rosie_
rosie_

Back to top Go down

New here, saying hello Empty Re: New here, saying hello

Post  Owen Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm

hihello hugg ooo hugg hihello hugg ooo hugg hihello hugg ooo hugg hihello

welc2 113 112

Welcome To SIF2!

I also do that, limit my cutting then end up punching myself instead.... I'm sure it's kindof better... maybe Neutral ... at least as a lesser of two evils? Neutral ...

I hope you like it here and feel free to look at the recovery section and stuff too if you like... it's not very full... mostly my ranting about my smoking and alcoholism I guess lollollol

If you need anything PM/Message any of the Admins or me and stuff and we'll try to help you out...

See you around Rosie!

cohi Owen hugg

Ps: I'll add we have a secret facebook group so PM/message me for details if you'd like to join it as it's quite active too
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  TylerAiden Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 pm

I look forward to seeing you around the forum Smile

Ty alien
TylerAiden
TylerAiden
Owen's Arm Candy
Owen's Arm Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey. I'm sorry for the belated welcome. My name is Travis. Welcome to SIF!

Owen is right, we have a recovery section as well as the general sections. I think a lot of us lurk there, to be honest. If you ever need someone to listen, you can always hit me up via PM as well. Or on the fb group if you're there. Quitting's hard, and sometimes it's good to have a cheerleader. Wink See you around.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum