TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with the Express your self thread

2 posters

Go down

Problem with the Express your self thread Empty Problem with the Express your self thread

Post  Tanya Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:19 pm

I wanted to post a piece I wrote, about 2 paragraphs. Then I got a error message that it must be between 10 and 255 caracters. Am I doing something wrong, or do you have to keep posts short in this part of the forum?
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Express your self thread Empty "This bit here"

Post  Owen Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm not sure :S I know the Title aka what I put "this bit here" is over 10 characters or it woun't start a new thread... so maybe your title was too short? Neutral I'm not sure I'm sorry...
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Express your self thread Empty Re: Problem with the Express your self thread

Post  Tanya Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok thanks, my title was less than 10 caracters. Will try again later tonight

Edit : Thank you, I made the title longer and it worked Very Happy
Tanya
Tanya

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Express your self thread Empty Re: Problem with the Express your self thread

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum