TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea

4 posters

Go down

A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea Empty A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea

Post  Unrepentant Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:57 am

My psychologist made me put together a hope kit. It has things in it that will make me feel better when I feel bad about the world. (It's also meant to have things which will make me feel better about myself but I can't think of anything right now and at the time it didn't matter.)

I'll tell you what mine has in it and maybe you guys can think of what could go in my own:

-A picture of the puppies at the breeders.
-Flags (Egypt and Libya) because it shows that people will eventually get democracy everywhere.
-A WBC counter-protest sign that says "Your bigotry brings us together. Thank you."
-A copy of the best part of Martin Luther King's 'I Have a Dream' speech because the world has got a whole load better since he was here (although it still could improve a bit more).
Unrepentant
Unrepentant

Back to top Go down

A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea Empty Re: A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea

Post  Owen Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:23 pm

I like this Smile I can't think of what I'd have in mine tho Neutral ... I have somethng to think about at work tho Razz Thanks for sharing hugg
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea Empty Re: A Hope Kit - My Psychiatrist's Idea

Post  BriarRose Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 am

Awesome idea!

Mine would for sure have pics of my puppy... and maybe the artwork the kids I teach have made for me, remind me how much THEY appritiate me, even if no one else does. Hmm. idk what else, I'd have to think. But yeah, I like the idea. Smile

and for yours, on what makes you feel good about you, how about this- You are an amazing friend to so many people in this online community. You've helped a lot of people feel less alone and have more hope in their own lives.

hug1
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 am

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I think it might Include a copy of my bucket list though, of course a bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket so to speak. Probably something to do with Starcraft as well. Cuz I'm a nerd like that. And maybe a mix tape of songs that cheer me up. Like Detroit by the Gorillaz, don't ask me why it cheers me up but its just does.
Scott
Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum