TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generic Introduction Is Generic

5 posters

Go down

Generic Introduction Is Generic Empty Generic Introduction Is Generic

Post  AmbeyAtashi Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 am

Hey. I've been lurking around the old SI Friends for awhile, and then it suddenly went down once I decided to join. I just found this site and figured I'd sign up. So, yeah.

You can call me Ambey, or Atashi, or whatever you want, really. I'm in high school, and I've been cutting for... about two years, I think. I started in eighth grade. I've only burned with candle wax, but I like that, too.

I'm not here because I think that anything's wrong with me-- as far as cutting goes. It's a part of who I am, and I accept that about myself. I'm not here to "heal" or to "change". I'm here because I just think it would be cool to be part of a community that deals with the challenges that someone who SIs faces.

I cut because... well, I like it. I'm a masochist. I have depressive disorders, and pretty bad social anxiety disorder, and I find that cutting doesn't only make me feel good, but it helps me take my mind off of things. Once it's over, I feel calm and sedated, which is something I never feel normally, due to the anxiety.

Anyway, I hope that didn't sound as incomprehensible to you as it did to me. I should stop rambling, because I really have no idea what I'm saying at this point. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and... stuff. Yeah. Sorry if I sound really awkward; I"m just kind of an awkward person.

Um, jaa.
AmbeyAtashi
AmbeyAtashi

http://ambeyatashi.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Generic Introduction Is Generic Empty Re: Generic Introduction Is Generic

Post  BriarRose Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 am

Hey Ambey! Welcome to SIF! That wasn't akward at all, and it sounds like you deffinatly fit in here. So no worries on that. Smile Some people are here to get better, other's to just be with people who understand. Either way, 112 to SIF2!

See you around!

~jess
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 am

Welcome to SIF! Smile I'm Travis.

You don't sound rambly at all to me. It makes perfect sense, even the part about not wanting to quit so much as to have a sense of community. I'm not on my case about my SI right now, either. And for what it's worth, I often SI worst and most often at night, specifically because it makes me feel calm.

Plus, introductions are always awkward. Razz

See you around.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Atashi reminds me of when my friend says Watashi and it comes out sounding more like a little "atakushi..." it's cute lol...

welc2 to SIF2 tho! It's cool you could find us Razz I think googlebot is finally making us visable and stuff finally lol

Atashi-chan! Ja matta ne!

GDM より。

ps: 日本語を話しますか?その「じゃ」と「あたし」は日本語と思ういました。
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:04 am

Hey Atashi!! Nice to see you around here! By the way, you did not sound rambly lol. Smile
welc4
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  AmbeyAtashi Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:16 am

Wow, thanks for welcome, everybody. I wasn't expecting everyone to be this friendly. Smile

@GenderDisphoria: いいえ、私は日本語が少ししか話せません。 [^_^;] And all I can read is a tiny bit of hiragana. But I'd love to learn! <3
AmbeyAtashi
AmbeyAtashi

http://ambeyatashi.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down