TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Post  Aliyah16 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi. I'm Aliyah16. But, you can call me Aly, if you want. I'm horrible at introductions, but here goes.

I've been self-harming most of my life, but I didn't start cutting until a few months back. I also have EDNOS with anorectic tendencies. I'm a bit of a perfectionist with unrealistic ideals, but I only hold myself up to those standards. Everyone I love tends to either leave or use me to their advantage, then discard me when someone better comes along.

I love meeting and talking to people, even though I'm pretty shy at times, I'm addicted to tumblr, and I absolutely live for music. My favorite singers are Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Megan & Liz Mace, and Christina Perri. I also love listening to Evanescence and ED songs when I'm feeling depressed. And I'm a Christian and I really want to be a nutritionist/dietician someday.

That's basically me, I guess. So, hello to everyone on here. It's an honour to be able to meet you all. <3
Aliyah16
Aliyah16

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  Revenant Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Welcome to SIF!! I'm Travis. Smile

We do have an ED section here, so feel free to use it. It's small atm, because we've barely begun posting here yet. I'm active on that board, however, as an anorexic myself. So make yourself at home. Maybe I'll see you around.

Last edited by Trog on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed my misspelling.)
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm

welc2 to SIF2 newbie!

I don't think I've met you before so awesome for finding us and let me know if you need anything Very Happy

See you around! And generally Welcome again!!! Razz

Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisPainThing Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 pm

114 to SIF2 C:

The people here are great, and I hope you make yourself at home. Hope to see you around!
ThisPainThing
ThisPainThing

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 am

Heya Aly! WOW that is such a pretty name Smile Don't worry about awkward introductions and being shy, I am actually pretty shy in real life too. Like Trog said, there is an ED section here, even if it is kind of small. I am fairly certain I have EDNOS, and I post there someowhat regularly too.

Once again, welcome!
welc4
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyah16 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Trog, GDM, ThisPainThing, and VioletQuaia, thank you! This forum, especial the journal section, is extremely helpful. <3 Thank you for the welcomes! Smile
Aliyah16
Aliyah16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum