TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox...

4 posters

Go down

Chatbox...  Empty Chatbox...

Post  BriarRose Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:46 am

Hey, so I'm sure some of you have seen on the homepage at the bottom that chat box. I just figured out how to use it... so maybe it's just me that didn't get it... but if someone else was having problems, I figured I'd post.

What you want to do is click on log in, it's a tiny link inside the chatbox area. If you want to make the chatbox full size, click on the caps word CHATBOX. With it open like that you can still go around SIF and be in the chat box. Not like the old site where you had to keep the page to the emergency room open.

Again, maybe it's just me that didn't know how to use this... but in case it isn't... there we go!

Hope to see you guys in there Smile

take care, jess
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Chatbox...  Empty Re: Chatbox...

Post  VioletQaia Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 am

Thanks, this actually really helped alot. I had no idea how to use the little chat box thingy... Razz
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  OneAlone Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 am

This probably sounds really stupid - I hadn't even noticed it! Rolling Eyes
OneAlone
OneAlone

Back to top Go down

Post  BriarRose Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 pm

OneAlone wrote:This probably sounds really stupid - I hadn't even noticed it! Rolling Eyes

Not stupid at all. You have to scroll soooooooooooooo far down on that first page. And hey, I just now figured out how to use the thing.
BriarRose
BriarRose
ModGod(ess)
ModGod(ess)

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 am

Hey, thank you. Smile To be honest, I hadn't tried to mess with it much. If I know there's someone else in there (and now that it's been explained to me how to use it, haha!) I'll be more likely to hang around in it.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum