TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012!

4 posters

Go down

SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012! Empty SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012!

Post  Owen Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello, I wanted to say on a global anouncement that on April 1st 2012 we will be buying a domain name for this site.

Currently thinking of short but sweet... www.sif.com

It will be domain first and if I have any spare money I will get rid of the Advertisements aswell the same day...

I am making this thread now so we have AGES to know of this and nobody gets left out or confused to why "sifriends.forum.co.ee"/SIF2 isn't "working" as it will be... it will just be sif.com ...

I hope this month + of warning time will be read by everyone and nobody is left out and we are all good.... nothing should change at all usernames or current posts... we will just have a nicer domain name, no advertisements, and a short easy to remember domain in general too... Also more "googleability" for newbies to find us... and so on...

That was it really... feel free to post here and stuff any comments you have...

Thanks for reading hugg

:cohi Owen

ps: whoops SIF.com is already a domain... erm... sif2.com then... *facepalm* sorry people...
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012! Empty Why get a new name?

Post  shiroidenkou1994 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Why not just use sifriends.org (the domain of the old site)?

shiroidenkou1994

Back to top Go down

SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012! Empty Re: SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012!

Post  Owen Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am

shiroidenkou1994 wrote:Why not just use sifriends.org (the domain of the old site)?

oooooo.... good point! if it's free/available to buy then maybe as would have old sif maybe members searching out of curiosity and seeing the sif2! epic sugestion! was thinking "sif" instead because shorter and stuff i guess... but we will keep in mind using old domain if its available and stuff as we could get the old members ect XD awesome.... thanks as I seriously didn't think of that lol
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

Back to top Go down

SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012! Empty Re: SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012!

Post  Joakim Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm

sifriends.org sounds good, kinda to honor the old site =)

It's very kind of you to want to do this. I hope we could get it going again, it seems rather slow atm. Or am I wrong?
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

SIF.COM! Please Read! Important! April 2012! Empty Donation

Post  Sevaru Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:34 am

Hi guys,

I'm donating the "http://www.si-friends.com" domain to you as:
A. Its free
B. Its registered until 08/25/2012
C. I can't think of a better person to run SI-Friends than Owen. Owen has shown nothing but dedication to keeping SIF running.

I can either maintain the domain for you, or transfer it into your control. Your choice Smile

Joel
Sevaru
Sevaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Sevaru wrote:Hi guys,

I'm donating the "http://www.si-friends.com" domain to you as:
A. Its free
B. Its registered until 08/25/2012
C. I can't think of a better person to run SI-Friends than Owen. Owen has shown nothing but dedication to keeping SIF running.

I can either maintain the domain for you, or transfer it into your control. Your choice Smile

Joel

Hey Joel, I don't know how to use the domain because I only get the option to chose a domain not already taken... bbb

Thank you loads for the offer tho hugg it's really nice of you to say and stuff,

erm when I get paid or if I have enough I guess doing sifriends.org would be all good like the old one... if thats available and stuff too bbb

I'll update and stuff on this soon, it's been a wierd week back and I didn't realise how randomly skint I was lol

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 pm

sifriends .com, .org are unavailables Sad

.biz is available
.net is available

but I don't like the thought of .net it doesn't sound right to me... and .biz sounds abit too serious...

sif .com, biz, net and org are taken... gah!... lol...

sif2 . com ect ect ect are available!

so ermmmm I'll facebook group this and see what people prefer? as people usually quicker responce on facebook ect lol

cohi Owen
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down