TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TheSecondSIF
Welcome to SI Friends (2), a support group of friends that are as close as family, (SI Friends No.2 has been available since 2011)
TheSecondSIF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a different introduction this time

+3
Owen
lennyolivia
TheButler
7 posters

Go down

I would like a different introduction this time Empty I would like a different introduction this time

Post  TheButler Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:39 am

Hello, Please call me D.

Many people knew me from the last site. To say the least I told everyone I was a butler to The Lady but nobody knew who this person was. Some had guessed quite rightly, some had been told. Oh god I actually told quite a few of you and so did they when first finding out about what this was. Thank you to those who knew and for accepting me and treating me as a real person. A seperate being.

I always wanted to tell everyone, being it would make things a lot easier for me as I would not have to think of ways to code my Journal so that nobody knew what I was really writing about. Mostly being of what happens inside or when I am needed to be out. It was quite the hassle and I really did not mind but I hated how we would have to try and keep our lives seperate when all I wanted was to be there for them.

I was not going to join this second forum and I was going to try to drift away from everyone and hope I was not asked for, but all day I have been asking if I could just be the Butler again. And for once stop hiding.

Be known as one but two and share my version of the life we both share. We do live quite different lives to be honest.

And so I wish to inform you that I am one of GDM's Alters, and his code name for me was Main char and the code name I used for him was The Lady, he really did hate that code name.

Just to clarify I was not the alter who made this forum, that was Gabriel. I am still quite stunned he would do something like this but I am most deffinately not asking him why he did so.

I will take my leave as I need to sort something before he comes back. I would also like a srtong drink after typing this. Please excuse me, D.
TheButler
TheButler
Site Butler
Site Butler

Back to top Go down

I would like a different introduction this time Empty Re: I would like a different introduction this time

Post  lennyolivia Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:21 am

Hi D. I didn't know you from the last site, unfortunately, but I look forward to getting to know you better on this one. I'm glad you're not hiding any more. Life's much easier when you can speak honestly (as I'm sure you know:)) See you around the boards.
eta: Darn, I missed the most important part. I meant to put in a part to congratulate you on your bravery in posting this. Well, there it is, I guess. Maybe I should have waited until I'd had a bit more sleep lol.
lennyolivia
lennyolivia

Back to top Go down

I would like a different introduction this time Empty Re: I would like a different introduction this time

Post  Owen Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 pm

whoa you've told everyone!?!! Shocked :o Shocked ... thats cool I guess lol now make me breakfast woman! hahhaha ... just kidding... I'll just have pizza instead Razz

and you get a smily too! lol!

hug1 welcback

enjoy!
Owen
Owen
Undead Rogue/Owner
Undead Rogue/Owner

https://sifriends.forum.co.ee

Back to top Go down

Post  analaine Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi D! So, I did know you before a little, but I didn't know that. . . Anyway, nice to have you back! And that was really brave of you to tell everyone. Well, see you around. Very Happy

XXX
serenaly

analaine

http://empty-prose.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joakim Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Yay for being brave! Nicely done. Must feel like a big burden just lifted from your shoulders.

I've spoken to you before and I must say I'm glad you'll stick with us =) you are great in every way. Take care /Joakim
Joakim
Joakim
Mole King Sacrifice
Mole King Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post  VioletQaia Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Heya! Frankly, I want to congratulate you on being so brave as to post this. I know this is what everybody has been saying, but it is totally true!
VioletQaia
VioletQaia

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenant Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Good to see you around again, D. Smile I'm proud of you for being able to come forward; can't have been easy. I'm glad you did join this forum! It would have missed you something awful.
Revenant
Revenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down